Wednesday, November 10, 2010

How do you want to spend your 30th birthday???

I wanted everyone to come and help me fill a dumpster!  I know I am sooo much fun.  But it was the best gift.  Mom, Jeff, Madeline, Rod, Kami and Eric came.  Ryan and I have been trying to clear stuff out and in the meantime a lot of it sat in the driveway.  It does not feel like home if there is trash in the driveway.  Especially when it is not even your own trash!!!  We got a huge dumpster and it was quickly filled.  Now we need to get a second one. But the driveway is clear and the remainder of the junk is in the carport and shed.  At least I do not have to look at it every day.


It says recycle but really it is just headed to the dump :(
Madeline also cleared out the attic with me (brave with all the rat droppings that were up there) and then she cleared out the attached shed and work room.  These pictures do not do justice to her accomplishments.  Look at all those tiny drawers she went through.


2 comments: