Monday, October 4, 2010

The Details

I have been scrubbing and scrubbing on the stained tile and have had no luck in cleaning it.  So I had ProClean Services come and work on our nasty tile.  I was thrilled when they were done.  THRILLED!  The moment Ryan got home from work I was raving about how great it looked and wanted him to check out all the rooms that were cleaned.  To my disappointment he does not get as excited about cleaning as I do.  This is not the first time I have felt this disappointment.  He said that he just does not really notice the details.  THE DETAILS?!?!  This was a complete makeover in my mind, not details.  Maybe you can be excited for me.  I will feel much cleaner taking a shower now.












1 comment:

  1. yes, it's a complete makeover....the tile looks so much fresher.

    ReplyDelete