Saturday, September 4, 2010

Way too many 'It's not that bad'

I got a lot of responses from people telling me that maybe I was exaggerating on how bad the place looked.  I am not.  Ryan and I both thought that the pictures glossed over a lot of the dirtiness that embody this place.  So here it is...the whole dirty truth

Toilet and shower are stained stained stained.  These images are after I have cleaned them :)
This is the laundry room.  Moldy, rotting wood
Our romantic new master bedroom.  Dust stuck to the walls, stained carpet
If you used a light switch for years without wiping it down - this is what you would get
Work area attached to garage
We are trying to help the spiders relocate.
Ceiling showing leaks
Full vacuum after vacuuming just one room
Dead mouse in the fish tank, YUCK

1 comment:

  1. ha! we were scrolling down saying the same thing, "it's not bad at all!"... thanks for the dead mouse...puts things in perspective! :)

    ReplyDelete